General Terms and Conditions
This electronic contract is commercial and will be governed by Spanish legislation, and in particular will be applicable Law 34/2002, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), and in accordance with the Civil Codes and of Commerce, Law 7/1996, of January 15, of Ordination of Retail Trade, Law 7/1998, of April 13, of General Conditions of Contracting and Law 7/1995, of March 23, of Credit to Consumption.
The user accepts these General Conditions of Contract (GCC), which must be accepted before confirming the purchase, so that the company will not file the electronic contract. In any case, these GCC will be permanently accessible from the www.partsss.com website
The contract is formalized in the Spanish language and has been translate to English, in accordance with these GCC. The offers will have the validity that is specified in each case on the www.partsss.com website.
The purchases made on www.partsss.com are subject to Spanish legislation.
In the event that any conflict or discrepancy arises in the interpretation or application of these contractual conditions, the Courts and Tribunals that, as the case may be, will be aware of the matter, will be those established by the applicable legal regulations in matters of competent jurisdiction, in which is addressed, in the case of final consumers, to the place where the obligation is fulfilled or that of the domicile of the buying party. In the event that the buyer is a company or professional, both parties submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid (Spain).
1 Contract / Order process
Order must be carried out through our website. All orders are made online and through the www.partsss.com website. Orders cannot be processed via telephone.
After filling in the required information and sending the order request, your purchase will be registered in our database. To make an order you have to accept our sale terms and the data protection policy. By clicking on the "Carry out purchase" button, our customer confirms the registration of said order in the database; this confirmation does not represent the acceptance of the order. The contract becomes valid upon receipt of the payment of the order.
2 Terms of payment and delivery
We offer you three alternatives to carry out your payment:
- Credit card and Pay Pal
Our website has the official stamps of Visa, AMEX MasterCard, PayPal and VeriSign; respects all guarantees; complies with current legislation and guarantees total security during the payment.
What is Verified by VISA?
Secure Electronic Commerce is the new form of payment developed by VISA and MasterCard that enables secure online purchases and authenticates the buyer as the legitimate cardholder. From now on you will need a secret key that your own bank or box will provide you. In this way, fraud in the network is impossible and total security is guaranteed during the transactions. In no case, we store any data regarding your credit card or PayPal account.
- Bank Transfer
If you choose "Bank Transfer" as the payment method, we will indicate the details of the bank along with the order number, the amount and the concept to be indicated in the transfer.
PARTSSS RETAIL S.L. Sant Antoni Maria Claret, 28 2-2
CIF / NIF: B55254585
Bank: CAIXABANK Account holder: PARTSSS RETAIL S.L
By clicking on the "Secure Pay" button, you accept and declare to have full capacity and authorization for the use of credit cards and the payment services offered at the end of the purchase process, as well as the necessary funds to cover the costs of the purchase.
Types of shipping
Shipments to the Spanish peninsula or Portugal:
- Delivery service 24/48 hours * to the address that you indicate with a cost of 6.95 € via Correos Express.
* The delivery time is guaranteed once the order leaves our warehouses. Please check deadlines according to each manufacturer.
Shipments to the Balearic Islands:
- Delivery service 48/72 hours to the address that you indicate with a cost of € 20 via Correos Express.
Shipments to the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla
- They will be sent via Post. The default shipping cost will be 11.99 € for the Canary Islands and 20 € for Ceuta and Melilla. This value may vary when shipping depending on the dimensions and the final weight of the shipment. In these cases you will be informed of the corresponding difference to be paid and the payment methods available.
Within the European Union:
• Shipments to countries within the EU will be sent via GLS or UPS with a default cost between € 9.99 and € 14 depending on service that you choose. Delivery within 48 / 72h from the time of shipment.
Countries outside the European Union:
• Shipments to countries outside the EU can be sent through Correos (Post) or UPS, thus being left to the customer's choice.
• Shipments through Correos (Post) have a default cost of € 39.99, which can vary depending on the dimensions and the final weight of the shipment. In these cases you will be informed of the difference to be paid and the payment methods available. The term will depend on each country and this may vary between 1 and 4 weeks.
Keep in mind that we prepare shipments until 5:00 p.m., so if you place your order one business day after that time, the delivery time will start from the next day in the case the parts are in stock and ready to ship.
Likewise, if there is a weekend in between, the delivery period is interrupted until the next business day, since our courier agencies do not make deliveries on weekends.
The orders are sent packed and properly protected, with each spare part in its original packaging. Inside the box we introduce wrapping paper to avoid hollow areas in order to cushion the movement of the pieces inside the box.
You can track your order by accessing your account, where you may visualize the information in real time according to the different statuses (Payment Pending, Payment Made, Order in Process, Sent, Returned, Cancelled ...). If you need more detailed information or you have not received a tracking number once sent, please write to us at email@example.com, via our WhatsApp +34 606 468 238 or our customer service phone +34 902 030 228
3 Advice for returns and refunds
Our company offers a period of 14 calendar days after making the purchase to cancel the order. To benefit from the act of return, you must notify us within 14 days of the delivery of the order. For further information please contact us via:
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tlf: +34 902 030 228 (Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 13:30 and 15:30 to 18:30 )
• Address: PARTSSS RETAIL S.L, c / Sant Antoni María i Claret 28, 2-2
Post Code: 17002 (Girona) Spain
For the return of the merchandise, we ask you to voluntarily inform us of the reason for this process. To avoid any kind of inconvenience on both sides, we will be the ones who will pick up the products from your address or agreed address.
Please use our transport packaging. Protect items from damage. The spare parts must be ready for shipment in their original condition. In case of damage due to improper handling or poor packaging in the return, we reserve the right to claim compensation. Transport companies will only accept items with sufficient packaging.
Once the merchandise is in our possession and its condition has been verified, the corresponding amount will be refunded within a maximum period of 14 days. You will not have to worry about the shipment of the goods; we will take care of the recovery of the merchandise. You must assume return costs when returned part corresponds to the one ordered by you.
4 Internet Portal and legal guarantee
The website is offered in the design that we consider appropriate. We do not guarantee that the website responds to your requirements and that it is available at all times without interruption and without errors. The use of the internet portal will be done at your own risk; We do not assume any responsibility especially in relation to the results that can be obtained through the use of the internet portal and the accuracy of the information obtained in the framework of the portal.
The warranties for spare parts from www.partsss.com are defined by the manufacturer. In case of unexpected problems with the product, the steps that must be followed to start the process are the same as in the case of return:
- Send us an email to email@example.com indicating that you want to manage a guarantee with the order number, product to be returned and explanation.
- 2. We will organize a pick-up service via the corresponding courier depending on the address.
- 3. Once we have received your package, we will send it to the technical service of the manufacturer of the spare part in question so that they proceed to its analysis. The manufacturer will issue a report within one month that we will send you. If this is favourable and the problem is due to a defect of origin or hidden defect, you will receive the amount through the same channel for which you made the payment in a maximum of 14 days or we will generate a new order, depending on your preference.
To register on our website you have to indicate some of your personal information such as your name and address. This data will be stored in our database and can be changed later from "My Profile". After registering, you will receive a password and a Nº for your account by email. You should make sure that nobody has access to your password or account. Both contractual parties may cease with the account at any time without having to explain. For our part, at the time of deleting an account all stored data will be deleted.
6 Protection of intellectual property
The creative content of the website, for example, texts, photographs, graphics, trademarks and videos as well as the database, are subject to the protection of copyright law and other protection rights. The content of the website may not be copied, disseminated, modified or made accessible to third parties without the express written permission of Partsss Retail S.L. Please contact us with any questions you may have about the content of the website.